Participation in our Summer Program is highly encouraged for interested players who have a compassion, dedicated work ethic, and commitment to individual skill improvement which ultimately benefits our team.
June 3rd – July 19th
3:00-5:00 (training/games TBD)
Tustin High School North Soccer Field
$125.00 per player
(due at first practice. Checks payable to TUSD.)
Times will vary from 1:00pm to 7:00pm at Foothill High School Soccer Field
List of items to bring:
- Athletic Clearance (Blue Packet)
- Cleared Physical Examination
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Shoes
- Summer Participation Payment
Our Summer Program provides interested soccer student athletes an opportunity to:
1) To improve and further develop soccer skill capability through training and competition.
2) Participate and develop new friends, meet future classmates and teammates.
3) Provide the student athlete an overview of the needed expectations to be a contributing and valuable member of our soccer team.
4) Provide our coaching staff to assess the student athlete skill capabilities and how best they will assimilate into our team program.